Student Research Competition at SIGCSE (Technical Symposium
on Computer Science Education) :
Paper for the Grand Finals: Coming soon
- Isotani, S. & Mizoguchi, R. (2006) "A Framework for Fine-Grained
Analisys and Design of Group Learning Activities", In Proceeding of the
International Conference on Computers in Education, IOS Press, 193-200.
- Isotani, S & Mizoguchi, R. (2007) "Using Ontologies for an Effective
Design of Collaborative Learning Activities". In Proceeding of International
Conference on Artificial Intelligence in Education, IOS Press, (to appear).
Previous related papers of Mizoguchi Laboratory:
- Inaba, A., Ohkubo, R., Ikeda, M. and Mizoguchi, R.
(2003). Models and Vocabulary to Represent Learner-to-Learner Interaction
Process in Collaborative Learning. In Proceeding of the Int. Conference on
Computers in Education, 1088-1096.
- Inaba, A., Ikeda, M. and Mizoguchi, R. (2003) What
Learning Patterns are Effective for a Learnerfs Growth?. In Proceeding of
the Int. Conference on Artificial Intelligence in Education, 219-226.
- Inaba, A., Supnithi, T., Ikeda, M., Mizoguchi, R.
and Toyoda, (2000) J. How Can We Form Effective Collaborative Learning Groups?.
In Proceedings of Int. Conference on Intelligent Tutoring Systems. Lecture
Notes in Computer Science 1839, 282-291.
Click here to get a compact abstract of this